Pages

Monday, May 02, 2005

Stress, stress and MORE stress!

Mum got married yesterday.
It's been a nightmare the last few weeks because one minute it was on the next it was off and I've been slap bang in the middle of it - which means I've spent a lot of time in a none functioning state.

It's true, stress really does shut you down.
I must have been daft to think I could start an excersize regime at the hospital while all this was going on. I missed the last 3 appointments because I literally couldn't move, I'm going to have to call them and try to explain so they'll consider letting me try again.
I do think it could help, I just understand now why the others I spoke too were so pessimistic about it, you can't control when you're able to do things and though I have tried to at least attempt regularly keeping up with the exercises, I've done very little in reality.

The dizziness, headaches, muscle aches, head fog and mood swings have been in full effect almost constantly for weeks - I just hope that now most of my family crap is over with I can try and relax and get back into a routine of sorting myself out.
Wishful thinking maybe?
Lets hope not.

No comments: