Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Not in Manchester anymore..

That's right, after tomorrow I'll not be living in Swinton anymore, I'll be all set up in Watford.

I've finally got my course sorted, while it's full time most of that time will be spent working from home so it should be fairly easy to pace myself. Induction week was a bit of a nightmare, i was absolutely shattered - especially since it seemed one thing after another was going wrong and the possibility i may be turfed off the course before I'd even started was always present.
still it's all done now, even after spending an hour beside a broken down car on the M6 failed to stop me, a phonecall to a friend has us being picked up and towed to safety before being driven to make my LEA appointment to sort out course fees.

It's been a busy couple of weeks all told. Roll on Monday and the start of my new life!

No comments: