Pages

Monday, December 27, 2004

Feel the frustration

I KEEP DROPPING THINGS!!!

It's starting to piss me off now. At first it was just my phone or some random object I could explain away by cold or slippery hands, but now it seems to be happening all the time (ok, slight exaggeration - but it's very frequent) I'm thinking this flu bug has set me right back to where I was 3 months ago.
I'm getting the whole pins and needles thing everywhere, I've had a constant headache since I came down with it - and I think I can forget about having a decent night out because the sleepy fits have kicked in again.
Yup, I had one when I was at yogi's Christmas day - I ended up just monged in a chair for about an hour. Then last night at the party over the road I dropped a full glass (thankfully plastic) all over the kitchen floor - covered both myself and Colin in orange juice, then not 30 minutes later I had to hightail it out of there (ok, lurch out of there) in order to get home before I 'passed out' again.
This is depressing - not to mention embarrasing.

No comments: